Laser Tattoo Removal
Do you regret your tattoo?
Whether you're looking to remove a tattoo or fade it before getting something new, Dr. Protain can help. He has the expert knowledge needed for removing tattoos safely and with less discomfort. He is certified for laser tattoo removal from the Institute For Laser Medicine (ILM). Newer laser tattoo removal methods can remove or lighten your tatoo with few side effects.
We offer an advanced laser tattoo removal technology to safely and effectively remove tattoos of nearly any color, size or shape. Dr. Protain has offices located in Boardman and Akron, Ohio and Princeton, Ripley, Oceana and Beckley West Virginia. To make an appointment at any office call 844.367.5347. If you have questions about removing your tattoo check out our FAQ page or feel free to call our office.
PLEASE NOTE: All pricing is per session.
Our tattoo removal laser features
The Q-switch laser is one of the most effective devices for unwanted tattoos.
- High peak power and short pulse width. The shorter pulse width allows higher peak energy. (Minimized Thermal damage).
- Our laser uses a variety of wave lengths allowing safe removal of multiple ink colors on most skin tones.
- Our advanced skin chiller minimizes discomfort and we also offer topical anesthetics creams.
Read more information on how laser tattoo removal works.
All the answers to the most common laser tattoo removal questions. How long does tattoo removal take? How is laser tattoo removal done?
We offer a safe and effective 3-step process for tattoo removal with minimal scarring and discomfort. Dr. Protain will explain each step of how the tattoo will be removed.
We have offices in Northeast Ohio and in West Virgina. We make the process easy and offer a competive price along with different payment options
Laser Treatment Aftercare
Common and expected after effects of tattoo laser removal are erythema (redness) and possibly some swelling. The redness is a sign of the targeted energy and is evidence that we used the correct power settings. Within a few days, these effects should dissipate. We advise you to continue cooling the tattoo removal area every few hours as needed over the rest of the day plus utilize a soothing aloe vera gel.
Avoid the following after treatment
- No tight clothing around the treated area
- No swimming, saunas, steam rooms or Jacuzzis
- No sunbathing, sunbeds or fake tanning ( two weeks before & after )
- No hot showers or baths. Use warm water only and avoid soaking the treated area
- No deodorants, perfumes, scented body lotions or creams in the removal area
- No picking or scratching treatment area
Make an Appointment Today
To make an appointment at one of our Ohio or West Virginia locations call us at 844-367-5347 or use our tattoo removal appointment request form to contact us after hours.